Why should I complain?
We welcome complaints and will support you to ensure that your concerns are listened to and investigated.
Brighter Futures takes all complaints seriously and wants to learn from mistakes to improve services in the future.
Wherever possible we will make changes to make sure that the problem does not happen again.
What is a complaint?
A complaint could be:
- You are not satisfied with the way you have been treated
- You are not satisfied with the service you have received from Brighter Futures
- You are unhappy with the behaviour of one of our staff
- You think we haven’t followed proper procedures or rules
If you’re not happy with any part of our service tell us and we will try to put things right.
If you want to complain you can be accompanied, advised, represented or supported by a person of your choice at any stage of the process.
How do I complain?
- If you have a problem with the service you receive speak to a member of the team who will try to put it right straight away.
- If you are not satisfied with our response (or you are not able to talk to a member of staff) contact our head office to give details about the complaint you want to make. You can do this in a number of ways:
- call into our head office
- ask an advocate to support you to make the complaint
- telephone us on 01782 406000
- email us at:email@example.com
- write to us at 5 Whittle Court, Town Road, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 2QE
- We will investigate your complaint and will contact you within five working days of the complaint being made to let you know the outcome.
- If you are still not satisfied, contact the Governance Officer of Brighter Futures (contact details as above). Your complaint will be looked at again and you will be contacted with the outcome of the complaint within 15 working days.
- If your complaint has still not been resolved at this point we will talk to you about what can happen next.
If you would like to have a copy of our complaints policy and procedure please contact the Governance Officer at Whittle Court on 01782 406000