We offer volunteering opportunities to help people gain new skills and enhance their wellbeing
We provides opportunities for people who have experienced issues such as homelessness, mental ill-health or substance misuse to gain skills and experience.
Someone may have also not used our services, but have time, skills, and want a rewarding role that will make a real difference to people’s lives.
Everyone has a different reason for wanting to volunteer. Here are some of the benefits of volunteering with us has:
- Help people live fulfilled lives
- Learn new or improve existing skills
- Gain valuable work experience that can be used as a reference for future employers
- Access training with our Induction programme and Academy
- Build confidence
- Meet new people
- Receive regular one-to-one support
- Have your reasonable travel expenses reimbursed?
- Engage with and support your community
At Brighter Futures, we offer volunteering opportunities across most of our services.
This can vary depending on service needs and other recruitment opportunities.
To volunteer, you must be aged over 18. A satisfactory DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) will be carried out on all successful applicants.
What’s it like volunteering at Brighter Futures?