No-one has the right to hurt you
You can talk to us if you have been, coerced, assaulted, or harassed in any way whilst you have been sex working. We can provide you with a caring ear and support you with what you decide to do next.
Our Adult Sex Workers Support Service can support you if you are:
- Working the ‘beat’ or street
- Working from your phone or home
- Working as an escort
How can the Adult Sex Workers Support Service help me?
We can come to you or feel free to come to where we are based. Some of the things we can help with are:
- Getting condoms and sexual health advice
- Getting tips to stay safe
- Help and support to contact the police if you’ve been attacked
- Getting to GUM and other appointments
- Help to get housing or benefits
- Help and support with any other problems you may have
- Help with alcohol and drug misuse
How to contact the Adult Sex Workers Support service:
We drive round the ‘beat’ twice a week to offer hot drinks, condoms and information about the service. We are always in a silver Hyundai and always carry identifications.