Our Clubhouse Network is a mental health support service in Stoke-on-Trent
We provide social and leisure opportunities in a safe and welcoming environment.
We’re here for adult aged 18+ living in Stoke-on-Trent who are looking for mental health support to improve or maintain their well-being.
People who access the service who have lived experience of mental ill health, this can be through mild or moderate anxiety or depression or enduring mental health conditions.
What can I do at The Clubhouse Network?
You choose what you get from the Clubhouse Network, including:
- Support from our staff
- Fun and inclusive activities such as art and craft sessions, quizzes, music sessions and therapies
- Group or 1:2:1 support
- Getting involved in volunteering and support into paid employment
- Learning new skills such as cooking, writing, maths, life skills, crafts and more
- Help to gain recognised qualifications
- Meeting new people and socialise
- Support to improve your emotional and mental wellbeing
- Support to improve your physical health
- Support to access other services
- A quiet space to have a snack, meal or read a book
- Getting involved – your opinions and ideas are extremely important to us
- Education and training opportunities
Read our to find out more about the activities and trips available or see our timetable of activities.
How do I access The Clubhouse Network?
You can become a member by coming into see us.
- No waiting lists
- No referral needed
- Immediate access to support
- Just come along and see us
- Pop along with a friend or someone who supports you to find out more
- Free to join
- Signing up as a member means access to our three Clubhouse venues
We understand that just coming to see us is a big step. There’s no pressure to join when you arrive, someone will talk about the service and what you can expect.
Our customer stories
How do I contact the Clubhouses?
The American Clubhouse:
148 Waterloo Road, Burslem,
Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 3HB
The Observatory Clubhouse:
17 Bucknall Old Road, Hanley,
Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 2AF
23 Hillcrest Street, Hanley,
Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 2AA
0300 123 1535 ext 1470
Meir Community Education Centre,
Pickford Place, Meir,
Stoke-On-Trent, ST3 7DY
For more information you can also contact us here.