WHAT ARE THE ENGAGEMENT PANELS?
The Engagement Panel is a way of giving tenants and customers a voice to help shape our services and performance.
You can influence the way that Brighter Futures delivers housing and related services through feedback, scrutiny and partnership or joint working.
We want to make sure that your voice is heard throughout the organisation and that you have the chance to influence our services. We want you to feel valued, listened to, and be confident that we’re acting on your views.
WHY GET INVOLVED?
Some reasons to get involved in the Engagement Panels include:
- Having a direct impact and improving areas of our services that you feel could benefit you and your neighbourhood
- Be the first to know about anything new happening in your scheme and relevant, exciting opportunities
- Working together to improve your quality of life and strengthen your community spirit
- Meeting new people
- Gaining experience that can add value to your personal development and CV
WHO CAN GET INVOLVED?
We are keen to involve tenants and customers from all Brighter Futures schemes. You can get involved if you:
- can attend meetings quarterly (every 12 weeks)
- can develop good working relationships with others
- can express views confidently, and actively contribute in meetings
- can act in the interests of all tenants and customers
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
Please register your interest and our Customer Engagement Manager will be in touch: