Brighter Futures Learning Disability service provides support, help and information to enable people to build skills and knowledge needed to live successfully in their own home.
How can the Learning Disability service help me?
Our Learning Disability service can support with:
- Organising money and help with budgeting
- Accessing correct welfare benefits
- Safety at home
- Finding ways to improve and maintain mental and physical health
- Developing new skills or finding new things to do
- Improving relationships with friends and family
The Learning Disability service also offers housing provision, which is dependent on availability.
How can I access the Learning Disability service?
The service is available to people living in Stoke on Trent.