Brighter Futures Safe Spaces Network is open right across the festive season if you need support with your mental health, in mental distress, a or crisis when a hospital admission is neither wanted or needed.
Our opening hours are listed below.
- Referrals will be taken from 16th December for a Christmas stay (Tuesday 24th December – Friday 27th December) and beds will be allocated from 1:00pm on Friday 20th December.
- Referrals will be taken from 16th December for Friday 27th December – Monday 30th December and beds allocated from 1:00pm on Friday 20 December.
- Referrals and bed allocations will be taken from 16th December for Tuesday 31st December – Friday 3rd January. Beds will be allocated from 1:00pm on Monday 30th December.
Referrals will be monitored daily on the run up to both Christmas and New Year, any referrals which we receive in between the above dates will be considered if we have any beds available at that time.
How do I access Safe Spaces?
You will need a referral from someone involved in your care the first time you stay with us. This could be from a:
- Mental Health Social worker or CPN
- Psychiatrist or GP
- Emergency Duty or Crisis Team
Once you have stayed with us, you can self-refer up to three times within a six month period.