Tenancy Support provides quality homes, independence, and support to manage a tenancy.
How can Tenancy Support help me?
Tenancy Support can help you, if you are aged 18 or over and:
- Are experiencing mental ill health
- Are already receiving support from mental health services
- Have never lived in your own home or haven’t done for a long time
- Need support with daily living skills
- Need support in managing your home or tenancy
You are allocated a support worker to help you maintain all elements of your tenancy. They are available to support you throughout the week with:
- Becoming more independent
- Building the skills and confidence you need to live in your own home
- Managing your home
- To budget your money and pay bills
- Managing self-care
- Motivation and taking responsibility
- Maintaining relationships with family and friends
- Improving your physical and emotional health
How do I access Tenancy Support
The service is available in Stoke-on-Trent.
To access, contact us on email@example.com.