The Rough Sleeper Team offer help and support to anyone sleeping rough within the Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council boundaries.
How can the Rough Sleeper Team help me?
Our Rough Sleeper Team go out 365 days a year looking for people who are sleeping rough. The team can work with you to get accommodation in a local hostel.
We can help with:
- Getting accommodation
- Claiming benefits
- Contacting and using other services
How can I help someone sleeping rough?
- Do they need medical help now? YES: Ring 999 NO: Call Us
- If they’re sleeping rough in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Stoke or Staffordshire Moorlands – ring our Rough Sleeper Team on: 0800 970 2304. For all other areas, ring Streetlink: 0300 500 0914
- Offer them a drink or food. It’s more helpful than money.
- Donate at www.brighter-futures.org.uk
How to contact the Rough Sleeper Team:
The service offers a 24 hour FREEPHONE number – 0800 970 2304
During out of working hours please leave a message and the team will call you back as soon as they can.