Self-Harm Support and Recovery offers support for anyone aged over 18 living in Stoke-on-Trent or Staffordshire.
We support people in relation to self-harm or suicidal thoughts at the point when a hospital visit, or admission is neither wanted nor needed.
How can Self-Harm Support and Recovery help me?
Support will be tailored to each person’s needs. We will help develop new ways to cope and to reduce any isolation experienced. Support might include:
Tailored 1-2-1 support of up to six sessions at each person’s preferred pace.
- A recovery plan developed with a dedicated support worker as part of a 1-2-1 support plan.
- Activities such as therapeutic art, crafts, and mindfulness.
- Relaxation and distraction techniques.
- Social groups to help meet new people and share hobbies and interests with.
- Telephone support calls to provide out of hours support when many other services are closed.
- Structured workshops
How can I contact Self-Harm Support and Recovery
For a direct referral contact the access team: 0300 123 0907 Option 1 (Stoke-on-Trent and North Staffordshire)/0808 196 3002 (South Staffordshire) for more information.