Our Self-Harm Support and Recovery service offers support for anyone aged over 18 in Staffordshire who are living with self-harm or who has experienced suicidal thoughts at the point when a hospital visit or admission is neither wanted or needed.
How can Self-Harm Support and Recovery help me?
Support will be tailored to each person’s needs. We will help develop new ways to cope and to reduce any isolation experienced. Support might include:
Tailored 1-2-1 support of up to six sessions at each person’s preferred pace.
- A recovery plan developed with a dedicated support worker as part of a 1-2-1 support plan.
- Activities such as therapeutic art, crafts and mindfulness.
- Relaxation and distraction techniques.
- Social groups to help meet new people and share hobbies and interests with.
- Telephone support calls to provide out of hours support when many other services are closed.
How do I contact Self-Harm Support and Recovery?
For more information, and to talk to a member of the team, contact: 07500 444 116.