Tamworth Crisis Support and Intervention Project (CSIP) provides support for people with complex needs who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
How can the Tamworth CSIP help me?
This service is available to adults within the Tamworth Borough Council area who are homeless or historically face exclusion from services. This includes people who are:
- Homeless or insecurely housed – including those living in hostels or temporary accommodation
- At risk of coming to serious harm and / or at risk of perpetrating serious harm on others
- Suffering from mental ill health
In partnership with Tamworth Borough Council, Tamworth CSIP offers:
- Support to people with a history of offending or at risk of offending
- Support to improve physical health and personal care
- Promotion of social inclusion
- Support with learning disabilities
- Support with access to address alcohol/substance misuse
- Support with reducing anti-social behaviour
- Support to those with a history of sex work
How can I access Tamworth CSIP?
This service is available to people living in the Tamworth Borough Council area. Referrals can be made by Tamworth Borough Council services, Staffordshire County Council Adult Social Care Team, South Staffordshire and Shropshire NHS Trust, Staffordshire Police, Prison Services and other statutory and voluntary sector services working in the Tamworth area known to Tamworth Borough Council.
For more information or to make a referral call 01782 406000.