Our support staff are fully trained to provide emotional and practical support to some of the most vulnerable females in our community. We work with a range of partners across Stoke-on-Trent to advocate on behalf of our customers.
IS ORCHID WOMEN'S SERVICE FOR ME?
Orchid Women’s Services is for you if you:
- are a female
- are over 18 years old
- living in Stoke-on-Trent
WHAT SUPPORT DO ORCHID WOMEN'S SERVICES OFFER?
Orchid Women’s Services can offer emotional or practical support if you are:
- socially isolated
- at risk of homelessness or currently homeless
- sleeping rough or ‘sofa surfing’
- seeking housing advice or referrals
- at risk of sexual exploitation
- at risk of domestic violence
- at risk of human trafficking or modern slavery
- worried about substance misuse such as drugs or alcohol addictions
- involved in sex work
- seeking sexual health or pregnancy screenings
- seeking group counselling
- seeking support with contraception and termination
- accessing primary health care
- maximising benefits
COME AND SEE US
Call: 01782 286 862
We offer a non-judgemental and confidential drop-in service in a warm and safe environment.
No appointments necessary
Our drop-in service is open Monday to Friday, from 9:00am – 1:30pm.
Orchid Women’s Street
14a Garth Street, Hanley,